Thursday, June 16, 2011

DOTA (Defense of The Ancients)



Want to see dota replays played by Professionals? You can see the replays in GosuGamers. You can download all the replays and see how Professionals play dota. I myself played dota for 7 years but it's hard to be professional. To become a professional you need determination and willpower. Me and my team had lost countless games but we still play to amused ourselves. Why don't you try playing it? It's a really nice game and computer/laptops nowadays surely can support the game. If you need a place to play it, just go to this website and download GARENA.

If you would like to see how my team play then, I will upload my team replays soon. thx! Our team is know as RdC. Raging Dream Clan.

1.26 PATCH HERE

Feel Free to click HERE.

No comments: